Dr. Franklin Cerrone, O.D., has specialized in Primary Eyecare and Contact Lenses in private practice for more than 35 years. Prior to his relocation to the Charlottesville area in 2003, Dr. Cerrone was Director of the Contact Lens Services at the University of Buffalo Department of Ophthalmology. In addition, he also held the position of Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Buffalo.
Dr. Cerrone is a member of:
• American Optometric Association (AOA)
• Virginia Optometric Association
• Contact Lens & Cornea Section of the AOA
• Sports Vision Section of the AOA
• Ocular Surface Society of Optometry
• Tear Film & Ocular Surface Society